Increased competition and pressure from stakeholders have made dashboards a must-have versus a nice-to-have. So, most marketing executives have implemented, or are in the process of developing, dashboards. Our Dashboard Assessment service is designed to help ensure that your dashboard effectively helps you:
- Project a unified, enterprise-wide strategic view of marketing performance
- Gauge performance, monitor progress, and facilitate decisions based on relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Manage risk and monitor whether you’re on track interactively, with an at-a-glance view.
- Link marketing activities and investments to business results to prove the value of the marketing team and organization.
- Initial discovery discussion, scheduled by VisionEdge Marketing. In this call we review the content on a questionnaire you have filled out ahead of time, including how your organization measures its success (beyond aggregate revenue and profit targets), how your organization expects marketing to impact the business, how your organization knows when marketing has moved the needle, your current marketing metrics and how and when you collect and calculate these, the extent of your data inventory, and the state of your metrics catalogue.
- Review of your marketing dashboard development process
- Review of your current marketing dashboard
- Full written report that outlines the strengths and weaknesses associated with your dashboard’s performance management capabilities, metrics hierarchy and categories, and trend and alert elements. Allow 5-7 business days from receipt of your dashboard for your written report to arrive via email.
- One hour consultation to review the findings and recommendations and answer any questions.