Proven Guides for Your Marketing Excellence Expedition
Budgets remain under scrutiny and marketers remain under fire to prove their contribution, value, and impact on and to the bottom line. How well you measure performance and demonstrate ROI impacts how Marketing is treated in the organization and how much Marketing will be allowed to invest on behalf of the organization. Measurements and dashboards based on data and analytics provide the intelligence needed to make critical decisions that drive market performance.
All of us at VisionEdge Marketing have sat in your chair. We are experienced practitioners dedicated to understanding your particular challenges to improving and proving the value of your marketing. Customers depend on our customized tools and processes to propel their marketing accountability and effectiveness efforts forward. We offer proven expertise based on best practices to help you collect the right data, translate that data into meaningful insights, measure what matters, report on marketing’s ROI, and engineer performance management processes. The outcome is a stronger marketing organization that can increase brand equity, improve customer acquisition and retention, measure Marketing’s contribution to business performance, and facilitate fact-based strategic and investment decisions.
The result is a marketing organization that can connect its work and investment decisions to business results.
If you are looking for leading experts to enable you to identify, deliver, and measure your contribution and value, contact us today to request a complimentary consultation.
What You Can Count on From VisionEdge Marketing
- Help Marketing speak the language of business
- Bring a rigorous process to Marketing decision-making
- Align Marketing with business outcomes
- Create metrics to measure Marketing’s contribution
- Develop a Marketing Dashboard to monitor, measure, and communicate value
- Arm marketing with analytics, tools, and processes to deliver actionable resulst that fuel growth and support long- and short-term strategies
- Acquire repeatable, disciplined, transferrable processes to establish performance targets, analyze Marketing’s contribution, evaluate and calculate ROI, and report on Marketing’s contribution
- New skills and capabilities to become a performance-driven marketing organization
Good Answers Start with Good Questions
Here are the top 12 questions companies typically have when they come to us (in no particular order):
- What market or customer segments should we pursue and in what order?
- What are our customers’ and prospects’ buying criteria or supplier preferences?
- How do we stack up against the competition and how can we position ourselves better?
- What is the ecosystem for the market we are in or want to enter and how can we leverage it to increase our traction and/or penetration?
- How do we validate and increase traction of new products and/or what new products should be in our innovation pipeline and how should we bring these to market ?
- What is our customers’ and prospects’ buying process, how can we use this to better align marketing and sales, configure our processes and systems, address lead qualification and scoring, and what metrics should we use to measure marketing’s contribution to revenue?
- What are the buying personas for our customers and prospects?
- How do we establish and manage a customer advisory board or acquire more customer insights?
- What metrics should we use to measure marketing and show our value, and how should we report these?
- What skills, systems and tools do we need to improve marketing’s performance?
- How is our marketing organization performing, where are our gaps, and how do we close these?
- How and where can we improve our marketing processes and/or workflow?
What Customers Have to Say About Us
“We chose VisionEdge Marketing because they demonstrated the background and knowledge and successful prior experience that suggested they could help us develop the right set of metrics and achieve our goal,” Jason Horenci, Marketing VP, ING Retail Annuity
“When we asked industry peers to recommend a resource that could help us, one name was mentioned again and again, VisionEdge Marketing.” Bruce Butler, President, ETS-Lindgren
“HyPerformix chose VisionEdge Marketing because of its data-driven approach to segmentation. We wanted to work with a firm who had a well-defined methodology and existing model,” Bruce Milne, Vice President Products and Marketing, SocialWare
- May 16 @ 10:30 am - 11:15 am